HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] Two individuals were spotted fleeing the Tauran General Hospital after one of its patients, Josh Manson, was shot to death. If you see either of these individuals, please notify the police.

Alice Monroe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Alice Monroe Empty
PostSubject: Alice Monroe   Alice Monroe Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:21 am

Alice Monroe Alicem10

Name: Alice "Enigma" Monroe
Race: Human-Elf Hybrid
Archetype: Normal
Skin Tone: Pale
Eye Color: Royal Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Height: ≈1.8m
Weight: 70 kilograms
Body Type: Slender
Mother: Lily Monroe
Father: Adam Monroe
Siblings (if any): N/A
Profession: Freelance Programmer
Talents: Extremely good with computers, can type 130 words per minute, and accurate shot with a rifle
Abilities: None
Strengths: Good with computers.
Weaknesses: Dependent on technology for many things
Flaws: Superiority factor, overconfident, egotistical, arrogant, and vain.
Weapon (if any): Modified M1911 .45 Pistol, Custom M4A1 (See below), and a Katana
Personality: Extroverted personality despite isolating herself quite often.
Background: Alice Monroe was born October 26th, 1995 AGW in the Republic of Humanity. She was sent to Elvenaric, the capital of Malatu, per her mother’s request that she grows up exposed to elven culture. She remained in Elvenaric until the age of 12 before moving back to the Republic because she “felt more like a human than an elf.” Her father enrolled her in Academy of Knowledge where she discovered a fascination for computers as well as a genius-level IQ. She graduated from the Academy of Knowledge at the age of 15 and attended college where she later got a masters degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at 18. Feeling obligated, she join the Republic’s armed forces and was promoted to the rank of Captain because of her father’s connections. After four years, she left the armed forces and has been living in Capricon City where she has been slowly building an information network that covers all of the Republic.
RP Example: I silently moved through dark alley way. Tonight was the perfect time to act. The city was updating the security software for computer systems which means the system would be wide open for at least an hour. I ran my hand against the side of the alley looking for panel and found it. It looked like an ordinary electrical panel, but I knew better. It was one of the remote access points for the city’s computer systems encase something happened to the main access point. I opened the panel, networked my laptop with the city’s computer systems, and upload an undetectable script that would allow me to see and know everything that happens in Capricon City. I allowed myself a moment to celebrate the completion of my information network before slipping away into the night.
Notes:
  • Has the pointed ears, agility, and near immortality of an elf, but everything else is human. She hides her pointed ears under her hair.
  • Alice's custom M4A1 has a MagPul UBR Stock, MOE Pistol Grip, Daniel Defense Omega RIS, MagPul MBUS Sights, Trijicon ACOG 4 x 32 BAC, and a vertical grip.
  • Alice is almost always wearing a pair of Gunnar Optiks Advanced Computer Glasses
Back to top Go down
https://terratest2.rpg-board.net

Alice Monroe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Immortales :: General :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: