HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] Two individuals were spotted fleeing the Tauran General Hospital after one of its patients, Josh Manson, was shot to death. If you see either of these individuals, please notify the police.

Zairos Elipeios

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantomreaver

Zairos Elipeios Empty
PostSubject: Zairos Elipeios   Zairos Elipeios Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Name: Zairos Elipeios
Race: Human/Elf hybrid
Archetype: Shaman
Skin Tone: Light tan
Eye Color: emerald green(human eyes)
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'3
Weight:125
Body Type:skinny and slightly muscular
Mother: Serena Sorendu(Elf)
Father: Elon Thorandu(Human)
Siblings (if any): None
Profession: He is a professional weapon designer
Talents: Creating weapons, designing things, and the art of combat
Abilities: He is able to control the wind in regular waves and movements of small objects for up to an hour a day, he can also create a 50 mph tornado , he can do this once a day.he can create base ball sized fire ball 10 times a day, his fire is at a limit of 250 degrees, and only in times of desperation, he can create a big wave of fire that is 2 feet in length and 1 feet in width and has a reach of 15 feet, it then becomes 300 degrees just for that blast, when he does this he passes out for 2 days and wakes up with a major head ache, he can only do this once every month.
Strengths:close quarter combat and mental limits
Weaknesses:his loved ones in harms way
Flaws: trust, anger, emotional trauma, confidence, and his natural sense to hurt others when angered.
Weapon (if any):he has a sword that is outlined with a green aura, it cannot be broken.
Personality:he is very nice at most times and can be emotional, but he also has a short temper.
Background:When growing up, he was raised by his mom when his mom and dad had separated.His mother was an Elf and father a human, that made him a hybrid, which most of the Elves in his village though he was weird.He had inherited human eyes and Elf ears and it was recognizable easily.he loved weaponry and the art of using them, so he grew up forging things and creating new various types of weapons in range from knives to war hammers.When he turned 18 he had to work hard for it, but he had gotten his own shop of weaponry, repairing weapons, and forging new designs given to him.He was well known around most of the villages he had visited as a young boy, and had matured greatly.To this day that he continues with his work, he continues to find even more of what life has to offer.
RP Example: Zairos had been taking a break by his shop, thinking about what he should do for the rest of the evening.he hadn't gotten any order or request's lately so weaponry was out of the way for the day, maybe he could go visit his mother, he hadn't seen her for about 3 months now.Zairos stood from the chair he had set up and folded it, leaning it back with the other chairs he had.Zairos closed up his shop and started to walk away, deciding that he should drop by to visit his mom after a long while.After 20 minutes he had reaches his mom's house, it was a small oak wood cavern with multiple garden tools set up front, it had about 3 tomato plants, a lettuce path, a few grape vines, and a large apple tree up front.The house brought back good memories from when I was just an infant, always helping my mom with her gardening, I approached the door and knocked.After a minute or so a woman with black hair, blue eyes, and Olive colored skin answered the door"Zairos!, it has been so long since I have seen you!" she said with the same smile that I remembered for so many years, it always brought comfort.I smiled back and scratched my head"It's great to see you again mom, I took the afternoon off and decided to come visit you".
Notes:he has the eyes of a human and the ears of an Elf.

Last edited by Phantomreaver on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Zairos Elipeios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zairos Elipeios   Zairos Elipeios Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:00 pm

No vacuum whirlwind
Back to top Go down
https://terratest2.rpg-board.net
Phantomreaver

Zairos Elipeios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zairos Elipeios   Zairos Elipeios Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:09 pm

I edited, and can he create 50 mph tornadoes once a day then?
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Zairos Elipeios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zairos Elipeios   Zairos Elipeios Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://terratest2.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Zairos Elipeios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zairos Elipeios   Zairos Elipeios Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zairos Elipeios
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Immortales :: General :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: