HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] Two individuals were spotted fleeing the Tauran General Hospital after one of its patients, Josh Manson, was shot to death. If you see either of these individuals, please notify the police.

The Library

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan

The Library Empty
PostSubject: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:34 am

The rain was drizzling down, making noise against the glass window of the library windows. Sorsha's eyes couldn't focus on the words of the book of fairy tales she was reading. She shut the book and put it back on the shelf, finding her card and approaching a computer instead. She'd find them one day. Her brother and sister... So she searched for anything that might help her. But she found nothing. As per usual.
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:40 am

I walked into the library and looked through some aisles, tired as all hell. When I passed a mirror, I had no reflection, just what appeared to be a blurry shadow. I sat down on a couch and read one of my favorite books, Dracula.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:59 am

Talia smirked as she walked across the roof of the Library. The rain was blocking the sun so she didn't have to where some annoying cover to keep her skin from burning. She looked inside the building from one of the skylight and saw a guy that was reading and a girl that seemed lost. She licked her lips because the Library was relatively empty past her and the two people so it was a perfect opportunity to get some fresh food and not have to drink from those repulsive vials.
Back to top Go down
Shan

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:04 am

Sorsha growled and logged off the computer, kicking the table leg. She scowled and marched off to get her bag. Unfortunately for her it was on the couch where a guy was now sitting. She sucked in her breath and marched over to grab her bag.
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:07 am

I kept reading, oblivious to the world around me. I slowly floated to sleep, it's been a lifetime since the last time I slept.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 am

Talia giggled a bit as he silently opened and shut the window, slipping into the library with ease. She smirked as she silently hopped across the scaffolding in the roof and positioned herself just a bit at an angle to drop and take them both out at once. Illusions of a few birds started to form in various spots.
Back to top Go down
Shan

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:25 am

Sorsha heard a noise and her hand went straight to her twin blades. Her eyes widened, she looked up. "Holy cow," she murmured and looked around, missing the sight of Talia in her amazement. "Birds?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:45 am

I just continued to sleep in harmony, or so it seemed, I felt the presence of the newcomer and faked sleep due to the fact they seemed hostile. I had one hand on one of my pistols.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:51 am

"Something's off here..." She muttered. Suddenly she jumped from the rafters swords drawn aimed straight at the guy and girls. Aimed for the kill shot.

Or so it seems....
Back to top Go down
Shan

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:06 am

Sorsha gasped and finally spotted Talia. She sprang to duck beneath the desk, thinking quickly. "I only wanted to find my brother and sister and now I may die."
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:22 am

I suddenly woke up and pulled my pistol out, aiming straight at Talia, "Come down slowly."
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:30 am

"Talia" landed with ease and raised her sword against the two. "Both of you shut it. I'm hungry..and you're on the menu.." She stated and then the birds cames flying down as a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Shan

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:57 am

Sorsha furrowed her brow. "menu?" she whispered to herself. "What the heck? I'm no one's meal either way."
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:39 pm

I stood up slowly, "You know, I could just waste you right now," I cocked my gun, "You don't screw with me, I'm one of the best hunters around."
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Talia laughed at the gun and his threat. "Hunter? Do I look like I'm scared of you bullshit threat?" She asked and then stepped forward and glanced at the girl hiding under the table. She smirked and turned her attention back to the guy with the gun.

A specter moved through the rafters. Silent as possible to keep from being noticed. The specter wore a hood to keep her head hidden. She slipped down and landed easily on the top of one of the bookshelves. Behind the man with the guns and looked at the girl whom had probably seen her by now. She lifted her index finger to her concealed lips to show a keep quiet sign and then the person flipped off the bookshelf, drawing a saber and silently moving forward, ready to stab the man in the back.
Back to top Go down
Shan

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:09 pm

Sorsha narrowed her eyes. Who was this? She silently drew her twinblades and crept from under the table. She watched the scene for a moment. She turned and ran, ducking and dodging as she went. She needed to be alive to save her siblings.
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:05 am

I sighed and remembered the birds, "An illusionist killer wouldn't show themself." I lowered my weapon from what I suspected to be an illusion, "Where are you really?" I then noticed something, my blind spot, and I swung myself around 180 degrees.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:25 am

The real Talia held her blade right at his eyes, smirking as he almost turned right into a decapitating swing. "Smart boy..." Talia muttered as he illusion disappeared. She lowered her the scarf-like part of her hooded cloak, scowling as the girl got away. Oh well...she didn't look like she had very tasteful blood anyway.
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:33 am

OOC: He gave me permission to power play for this one post. The scenario is just too awesome to pass up, showing what happens if you underestimate your enemy and all.
BIC:I grinned, "You see, you should always remain wary, never know what you could fight." I then kicked her in the stomach, using my vampiric strength. She went flying into a bookcase as I casually walked towards her, "You could fight an extremely trained Slayer that is the son of a human and elf. Not to mention he may have contracted the Vampiric disease at the age of 17."
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:40 am

Talia flew into the bookshelf and raised an eyebrow at what the boy had to say. She stood up and cracked her neck a bit before laughing. "Yeah...Thanks for describing who I am...except..with minor differences. One..being that I was stolen from my home..parents killed right before my eyes. And that I'm an assassin trained by the man who turned me into a Vampiric, Elf/Human hybrid.." She said and laughed a bit at this.
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:44 am

I sighed, "Your talking is getting boring, and seeing as you don't act civil and hunt in a public place, I decree you die." I took out both pistols and stared shooting at her, silver bullet after silver bullet. I then put on my gauntlet and waited to see if she gets hit.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:49 am

"Boring, dear? Whatever do you mean by that?" Talia asked from his left. But..how? Ha! Two illusions instead of one, Talia smirked at her little deception. The Slayer had wasted his magazine's on nothing but a fake. While the real Talia watched, casually siting in one to the reading chairs, her swords leaning against the arms of the chair. She smiled and stood. "Now...How about we vampires fight like warriors...and get right in each other's faces.." She stated and then rushed at him, swinging a blade upward to catch him off guard while slashing in a downward angle.
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:54 am

I was caught off guard by the illusion, how could I have been so stupid? I then turned to the new Assassin, not sure if it was real, only one way to find out. I jumped back from the down swing and pounced towards her and attampted to slash her face with my gauntlet, I only had one on, that was all I could put on in the short time I was given.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:58 am

Talia dodged the punch and blocked the slash, holding his gauntlet in as best of a deadlock as she could. "Mind in a daze? Not sure if you can trust your eyes?" She asked almost like she was toying with him. Talia thought this fool was nothing more then a speck for her to crush into nothing. She grinned, showing her fangs and then used her second blade to slash at his gut, then back flipped to avoid whatever he threw at her.
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:03 am

I crouched down under the blade and pounced as soon as it safely passed, he wanted to catch her mid-back flip. He was angry over how she was toying with him, "No one screws with me and gets away with it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Immortales :: Terra Immortales :: Republic of Humanity :: Capricon City :: Academy of Knowledge-
Jump to: