HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] Two individuals were spotted fleeing the Tauran General Hospital after one of its patients, Josh Manson, was shot to death. If you see either of these individuals, please notify the police.

The Imperia Quadruplets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze

The Imperia Quadruplets Empty
PostSubject: The Imperia Quadruplets   The Imperia Quadruplets Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Character Form

Name:Blake Imperia
Race:Human
Archetype:Shaman
Skin Tone:Tan
Eye Color:Light Blue
Hair Color:Black
Height:5"6
Weight:92 lbs
Body Type:Skinny
Mother:Myla Imperia
Father:Gerard Imperia
Siblings (if any): Luna and Solar Imperia, Elithia Imperia
Profession:Surfing teacher
Talents:surfing, magic, and studying
Abilities:Can make whirlpools about 1-3 inches long at the bottom 5 feet deep and 2-3 inches long at the top. He can only do this in bodies of water.
Strengths:He does magic very well as he has been practicing since he was 10 with his siblings
Weaknesses:Air magic
Flaws:quiet, sensitive, afraid of spiders, he is usually the loner, and he is also afraid of heights
Weapon (if any):None
Personality:Blake is a studious and quiet guy, so he doesn't usually get noticed in his class, not even his teacher. That's how he has more time to practice his magic. He is fast with his homework and you would expect him to wear jeans and a jacket. He just wears shorts and a t-shirt because it's easier to move around in. He notices simple ways instead of the hard ways, which is beneficial for him.
Background:Blake was born on May 10, 1995 at 5:55 A.M..Blake came from a rich family though he never used the money, only his sister, Elithia did. The family lived in a large house in the rich part of town. Blake spent most of his time in his room because he didn't want to go outside. He was barely noticed at school so he spent most of his time in the courtyard practicing his magic. He was the best with magic out of all his siblings. He was the oldest of his siblings.
RP Example:I grabbed a surfboard from the sand and ran out to the waves. I paddle out to the water and hop on the surfboard just as a wave comes. I rode the waves and got knocked off my surfboard. I raise my head out of the water and swim back to shore.
"Exciting," I mumble to myself as I plop down on the sand.
Notes:

Character Form

Name:Elithia Imperia
Eye Color:Hazel
Hair Color:Brown
Height:5"5
Weight:87 lbs
Siblings (if any):Blake, Solar, and Luna Imperia
Profession:Supermarket cashier
Talents:Skydiving
Abilities:Can summon a tornado 1-3 inches long at the bottom and 3-4 feet long at the top. It is 5 feet high.
Strengths:She takes many risks and is also good with magic
Weaknesses:earth magic
Flaws:She is impatient, loud, hates people not agreeing with her, doesn't like going outside, and doesn't have really good hearing.
Weapon (if any):none
Personality:Elithia is a snobbish, annoying girl. Guys at school like her because she's popular. Girls want to hang around her because of that reason too. She practiced the least in magic because she thought she was a 'master at magic' already. She wears a skirt and some designer shirt every day.
Background: Elithia was born on May 10, 1995 at 6:00 A.M..Elithia lived with her rich family. She and her mom used up most of the money from shopping. She was the snobbish, spoiled brat of the siblings. When she was at school she was one of the most popular girls there. Almost every day she went shopping. She was the second oldest of her siblings by a few minutes. Her friends were mostly the popular girls of the school. She looked down at shame on the nerdy girls and the tomboys.
RP Example:I run throughout the hat section of the store.
"This looks cute! This does too!" I giggle to myself. "Next section!" I keep skipping to the skirt and pants section. I look mostly at the skirts since I usually wear skirts. I smile and take out the skirt that I was looking at. I look at my huge cart of clothes. "Meh," push the cart to the cashier and pay.
Notes:

Character Form

Name:Solar Imperia
Eye Color:Orange
Hair Color:Blonde
Height:5"5
Weight:90 lbs
Father:Gerard Imperka
Siblings (if any):Blake, Elithia, and Luna Imperia
Profession:Firefighter
Talents:he is very sporty
Abilities:He can make a ring of fire 4 feet high.
Strengths:He is really good with magic and quick
Weaknesses:water magic
Flaws:Loud, selfish, afraid of sharks, cocky, and spends too much time on his looks
Personality:Solar was the most sport-loving person in his family. He played soccer, basketball, and even tried to surf with Blake once! He wears sport shorts and a jersey usually. He is funny and a sweet guy. Don't get him angry or er... You'll get burrrned.
Background:Solar was born on May 10, 1995 at 6:04 A.M.. He lived with his rich family on the rich side of Terra. When he was at school girls basically loved him, but he didn't like any of them. He joined many sports teams and won a few medals and 1 trophy, but then he started to practice his magic.
RP Example:I made a ring of fire around the courtyard. The fire left a mark on the cement.
"I need to work on fixing the debris it causes," I talk to myself. I hear the bell ring.
"Gona be late! Gonna be late!" I run as fast as I can to the class. I run into the class panting and sighing.
"Mr. Imperia! You are a bit late. Maybe 10 minutes late!" My teacher yells at me.
Notes:

Character Form

Name:Luna Imperia
Eye Color:Gray
Hair Color:Red
Height:5"4
Weight:86 lbs
Siblings (if any):Blake, Elithia, and Solar Imperia
Profession:Unemployed but hopes to own a library
Talents:She is flexible because she does gymnastics
Abilities:She can use vines for weapons by extending the vine with her magic. The vines can extend 2-3 feet longer than it was
Strengths:Thinks up good plans and is also really good with magic
Weaknesses:fire magic
Flaws:She is too quiet, she thinks too much, she needs glasses, afraid of birds:Vultures, eagles, hawks, ravens, and doesn't like the outside
Personality:Luna is a smart, quiet, and stealthy girl. She likes to study and socialize. She wears jeans and a blue or black t-shirt. You could say she's a bit tomboyish, but she's really shy. She loves books, especially mythology books. She is a huge bookworm and she goes to the library everyday.
Background:Luna was born on May 10, 1995 at 6:08 A.M.. She was the youngest out of all her siblings and the most normal. Blake was a loner, Elithia was a spoiled brat, Solar was a athletic jock. She was just Luna a regular girl who lived a regular life with earth powers. Her powers were her main focus. She was unemployed so she had the most time to work on her powers. She was practicing 1-2 hours every day.
RP Example:I sat down on a chair in the library. The libarian saw me and waved. We were good friends since I come here every day. The librarian turned back to her desk and continued to work. I open my book and start to read it. Mythology, just how I like it.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

PostSubject: Re: The Imperia Quadruplets   The Imperia Quadruplets Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:36 pm

I am going to focus on one character at a time. First, when you me 1-3 long at the bottom and 2-3 inches long at the top are you referring to the radius or diameter?
Back to top Go down
https://terratest2.rpg-board.net
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Imperia Quadruplets   The Imperia Quadruplets Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:53 pm

diameter.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

PostSubject: Re: The Imperia Quadruplets   The Imperia Quadruplets Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:59 pm

Blake and Elithia are good. What is the diameter of the ring of fire that Solar makes?
Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Imperia Quadruplets   The Imperia Quadruplets Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:00 am

1-2 feet?
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

PostSubject: Re: The Imperia Quadruplets   The Imperia Quadruplets Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:02 am

Alright. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Imperia Quadruplets   The Imperia Quadruplets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Imperia Quadruplets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Immortales :: General :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: