HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] Two individuals were spotted fleeing the Tauran General Hospital after one of its patients, Josh Manson, was shot to death. If you see either of these individuals, please notify the police.

Mason Valley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent Mason

Mason Valley Empty
PostSubject: Mason Valley   Mason Valley Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Character Form

Name: Mason Valley
Race: Elf
Archetype: Shapeshifter
Skin Tone: An awkward greenish-tan
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 4'10"
Weight: 75 pounds
Body Type: Skinny
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings (if any): None
Profession: Archery
Talents: Cooking, but he's better at Archery
Abilities: Can shapeshift into any animal he's eaten the flesh of
Strengths: Apples can give Mason a boost
Weaknesses: Daisies
Flaws: Is scared of large spiders, gets mad easily, isn't very strong, will not go down without a fight, hates being hunted by humans, is scared of bats
Weapon (if any): NA
Personality: Mason is very sweet and kind. He likes to listen to music, as of that calms him down. Mason likes to hunt, but with only a bow. Mason likes to climb trees, and pick fruit. He also likes hanging around friends. Mason likes to wear his comfy boots and PJs a lot.
Background: Mason was born in an unknown forest hanging from a tree. An orc was trying to kill him. Swiftly, Mason had to get away. He soon found a man carrying a bow. The man gave him the bow. Mason quickly learned Archery. Soon, he found out he was a shapeshifter. He could turn into any animal he has eaten the flesh of. Mason liked to turn into a small cub(sadly, he's eaten the flesh of one) for travel. Mason built a house in the unknown forest and lived there. To this day, he's still there.
RP Example: I raced through the trees, and they were itching me badly. "Dang pines."

"I agree." Suddenly, a troll came out.

I wasn't surprised. "If you even touch me..."

"You'll what?" the troll asked.

I growled. "I'll do this." I grab my bow and an arrow. I shoot the troll in the stomach.

He hurls, then runs away.

Notes: None.

Last edited by Agent Mason on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

Mason Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason Valley   Mason Valley Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:27 pm

I don't think the shapeshifter Archetype means you can turn into any animal, only ones that your charrie has eaten the flesh of. leastways, that's what the description said.
Back to top Go down
http://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com/forum
Agent Mason

Mason Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason Valley   Mason Valley Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Mason Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason Valley   Mason Valley Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Alright. Before I look at this, are you sure you want to be a Shapeshifter and not a Transfigurist? Shapeshifters are supernatural beings and thus are hated by all societies and are hunted down. A Transfigurist on the other hand is pretty much the same thing without the supernatural part.
Back to top Go down
https://terratest2.rpg-board.net
Agent Mason

Mason Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason Valley   Mason Valley Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:25 pm

I'm sure I want Mason a shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Mason Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason Valley   Mason Valley Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Alright. How long can he stay in shapeshifted form and how many times a day can he shapeshift.
Back to top Go down
Agent Mason

Mason Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason Valley   Mason Valley Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:39 am

He can stay in shapeshift form for 10 minutes, and do this 8 times a day. Is it possible to go higher, or is this good?
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Mason Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason Valley   Mason Valley Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:28 am

It is possible to go higher.
Back to top Go down
Agent Mason

Mason Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason Valley   Mason Valley Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:29 am

15 minutes, 9 or 10 times a day?
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Mason Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason Valley   Mason Valley Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:33 am

Yea that is good. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mason Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason Valley   Mason Valley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mason Valley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Immortales :: General :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: