HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] Two individuals were spotted fleeing the Tauran General Hospital after one of its patients, Josh Manson, was shot to death. If you see either of these individuals, please notify the police.

Lee Foley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Lee Foley Empty
PostSubject: Lee Foley   Lee Foley Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Lee Foley Lee_adama

Lt. Lee "Apollo" Foley

Name: Lt. Lee Foley
Race: Human
Archetype: Illusionist
Skin Tone: Tan
Eye Color: Light Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 75kg
Body Type: Muscular
Mother: Natalie Foley
Father: Jack Foley
Siblings (if any): None
Profession: Officer in the Republic Military
Talents: Extremely proficient with any type of firearm
Abilities: Lee has an extraordinary ability to create Illusions of himself. He can create up to four at a time and they are able to interact with corporeal objects to a degree.
Strengths: Lee is a very good leader and can easily coordinate groups of people.
Weaknesses: Acts rashly at times
Flaws: Fiercely loyal, protective, and overly caring. Has rash moments and gets attached to people easily.
Weapon (if any): M4A1 with a MagPul UBR Stock, MagPul MIAD pistol grip, EOTech 512 Holographic sight, Daniel Defense OMEGA RIS Unit, and M203 40mm grenade launcher.
Personality: Lee is a very caring guy that puts the safety of others ahead of his own.
Background: Lee was born December 7th, 1994 in Capricon City to a family of humans. He attended the Academy of Knowledge, like all children in the Republic, until he graduated at the age of 16. After he graduated from the Academy, he attended college and graduated at the age of 19. From there, he enlisted in the Republic military and was quickly promoted to the rank of Captain. After four years, he was demoted to the rank of Lieutenant after having a relationship with a fellow officer.
RP Example: One minute. That was the time limit on this course. It was like an eternity waiting for the starting bell to ring, but as soon as it did, I kicked the door in and rushed. I identified 3 targets: one civilian, two hostiles. I quickly popped two rounds into the “heads” of the hostile targets. First room cleared. I pulled the pin on a flashbang and tossed it up the stairwell. There was a loud pop followed by a bright flash. I rushed up the stairs and make short work of the targets. I breached the final room, switched to my pistol, and fire at the “boss” target. I miss the target by a half inch and hit the civilian target. Course failed, I thought to myself and hung my head with shame.
Notes:
  • Has a genius-level IQ
Back to top Go down
https://terratest2.rpg-board.net

Lee Foley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Immortales :: General :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: