HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] Two individuals were spotted fleeing the Tauran General Hospital after one of its patients, Josh Manson, was shot to death. If you see either of these individuals, please notify the police.

Gavin Hardler

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GavinP

Gavin Hardler Empty
PostSubject: Gavin Hardler   Gavin Hardler Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:10 am

Name: Gavin Hardler
Race: Human
Archetype: Vampire/Transfigurist
Skin Tone: White
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 2.1meters (6ft 9)
Weight: 91Kg (200pounds)
Body Type: Tall and slim
Mother: Sarah Polder-Hardler (Also a transfigurist) (Dead)
Father: Michael Hardler (Dead)
Siblings (if any): None
Profession:
Talents: Speed, Strength
Abilities: Supernatural Speed and Strength, Ability to change appearance (Largest to a lion, all transformations last between 15-30 minutes, and he has to wait two hours between transformations)
Strengths: Smart, Logical, understanding
Weaknesses: Silver, Sunlight, has to drink a lot of blood
Flaws: Shy, mysterious, impulsive
Weapon (if any): Knives
Personality: Gavin is a strange and mysterious person, who is also shy but can have his moments.
Background: Gavin grew up with his parents for nearly all of his life. However once he was old enough decided to move out. After long argments and discusiions his parents finally let him leave. He moved away from them with no way to communicate with them. He felt sad and alone so he went out and a vampire turned him.
RP Example: I was just getting settled when my emotions took over. So to save me time feeling sorry for myself i went out. I just got off my street when i passed a mysterious looking man. I gave him a slight nod and walked past. A few minutes later i realise the same guy is following me. I stop in my tracks and turn around and start walking back home "Whoops, left my money in the house" I say laughing when i walk past the guy. He stays where he is and once i turn the corner i run all the way back home and lock my door. I look out the window and notice him there all ready staring at the door "Holy SH!T" I mumble and he stares at the window grinning and walk towards the door...
Notes:

Last edited by GavinP on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

Gavin Hardler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Hardler   Gavin Hardler Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:16 pm

I'm not an admin obviously...But I can save Dan the trouble by asking this now.

What's the largest thing he can transform into. How long does each transformation last. Does he have to wait a while between each transformation or can he immediately change from one form to another? If he can just keep changing between appearances then it restricts the powers a lot more.
Back to top Go down
GavinP

Gavin Hardler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Hardler   Gavin Hardler Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:22 pm

Edited

Thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

Gavin Hardler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Hardler   Gavin Hardler Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:19 pm

The History and RP Examples HAVE to have 5 Sentences at least. Not debatable.
Back to top Go down
GavinP

Gavin Hardler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Hardler   Gavin Hardler Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:25 pm

DOne
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

Gavin Hardler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Hardler   Gavin Hardler Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:04 pm

We prefer it if the height and weight are in Metric Units....but I'll leave Dan to that small thing on whether he cares or not.
Back to top Go down
GavinP

Gavin Hardler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Hardler   Gavin Hardler Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Changed them just in case
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

Gavin Hardler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Hardler   Gavin Hardler Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:39 pm

You do realize...that at his height...That weight will practically classify him as a twig? Yes?
Back to top Go down
GavinP

Gavin Hardler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Hardler   Gavin Hardler Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:43 pm

Yes pretty much He's a vampire so they are mostly skinny but I'll make him a little bit fatter XD (The definition of a little is 60 more pounds XD)
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Gavin Hardler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Hardler   Gavin Hardler Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:24 pm

Who said vampires had to be skinny? There is a vampire in the Blade series which is extremely fat.
Back to top Go down
https://terratest2.rpg-board.net
GavinP

Gavin Hardler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Hardler   Gavin Hardler Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Well if you want him fatter then I will make him fatter
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Gavin Hardler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Hardler   Gavin Hardler Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://terratest2.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Gavin Hardler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Hardler   Gavin Hardler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gavin Hardler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Immortales :: General :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: