HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] Two individuals were spotted fleeing the Tauran General Hospital after one of its patients, Josh Manson, was shot to death. If you see either of these individuals, please notify the police.

Christopher Shay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

Christopher Shay Empty
PostSubject: Christopher Shay   Christopher Shay Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Christopher Shay Alucard
Name:Christopher Shay
Race:Human-Elf
Archetype:Vampiric Necromancer
Skin Tone: Very Pale
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Black
Height:2m
Weight:72.5 kg
Body Type:Long and lanky, doesn't have the elvish ears
Mother: Dedarina Vulon
Father: Jack Shay
Siblings (if any):None
Profession:Supernatural Hunter
Talents: Is an excellent driver, has amazing aim, is great at street fighting
Abilities: Can summon the dead, has the agility of an elf, has the speed and strength of a vampire
Strengths: Has the natural prowess of an elf with the added boost of the Vampire Disease
Flaws: Can be hot headed, can't go into the sun for an extended period of time, talks faster than he thinks, doesn't do a good job at hiding himself as a vampire, is a major elitist
Weapon (if any): Two twin pistols with silver bullets and gauntlets that mimic the myth of Vampires having claws
Background: Chris was born with an Elvish mother and Human father, making him a hybrid. He showed signs of his Elvish roots at the age of 13, being more agile than other kids. He was a track star until the age of 15, that's when everyone began to resent him. He began to show signs of necromancy, bringing a dead bird to life by accident in the school yard. At the age of 17, he was bitten by an unknown vampire and contracted the Vampire Disease. He hated himself for 3 years until he realized that his characteristics weren't curses, they were gifts. He then decided to become a Supernatural Hunter to rid the world of what he deemed 'Lesser Creatures,' creatures that were too weak to protect themselves.
RP Example: I walked into the house of my target, a werewolf named Johnny, he was wanted because of his hunting patterns. He was a vicious killer, but I had dealt with plenty of those. I walked into the kitchen and heard a rather unpleasant voice say, "Get out." I sighed, "Can't do that," I took out my pistols and waited. Johnny jumped out at me and I dodged easily and shot him in the leg, using the reflection in the window. I then stood up and walked over to him, the silver in the bullet had injured him badly. I smiled and slipped on my gauntlents, "I'm gonna have some fun with you..." His blood curdling screams could be heard for a mile atleast.
Notes: He wears a blood red trenchcoat, white gloves, orange sunglasses, and a large, blood red Australian style hat so he can go outside during the day. He is fluent in Elvish and English.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Christopher Shay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christopher Shay   Christopher Shay Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:09 pm

Please tell me how often your character can summon the undead and how long they are under his control.
Back to top Go down
https://terratest2.rpg-board.net
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

Christopher Shay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christopher Shay   Christopher Shay Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:48 pm

He can summon the undead about 7 times a day and their under his control for 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Christopher Shay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christopher Shay   Christopher Shay Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:14 pm

How many at a time?
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

Christopher Shay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christopher Shay   Christopher Shay Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:20 pm

Around 15-20, but they are really fragile, he mostly uses them for getaways after he completes a contract sloppily.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Christopher Shay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christopher Shay   Christopher Shay Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:20 pm

Alright. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christopher Shay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christopher Shay   Christopher Shay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christopher Shay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Immortales :: General :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: