HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] Two individuals were spotted fleeing the Tauran General Hospital after one of its patients, Josh Manson, was shot to death. If you see either of these individuals, please notify the police.

Strolling through the Plaza

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Strolling through the Plaza Empty
PostSubject: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:53 am

I walked among the bustling crowds of people in Gala Plaza. Normally, I was not one for social interactions, but today felt different. Nearby there was a group of humans and elves hanging out in the middle of the plaza, a dwarf arguing with a computer salesman, and even a few trolls braving the discrimination to pick up some much needed goods. I started up at one of the nearby megacorporation skyscrapers and for the first time, felt awe at human achievement.
Back to top Go down
https://terratest2.rpg-board.net
Shan

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Sorsha was still running. Her feet hit the ground and she avoided people as best she could. She needed to get as far away from that library as possible. Someone ahead of her ducked down to sort their footwear out and Sorsha couldn't stop running... so she leapt. Sorsha called an apology over her shoulder and kept going. About half way through the crowd, Sorsha hit someone.

"Ow," she cried as she hit the ground. She gripped her left wrist with her right hand and shook it. SHe was fine. She was unhurt, really. Just checking. She stood up and nodded politely. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you."

She dusted herself down and checked her new boots for scuffs. Once again, all clear.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:38 pm

I was knocked off of my feet and hit the ground hard, but quickly recovered from the shock of being knocked down. The first thought that went through my head was I’m going to punch that bitch’s face in; however, I decided that aggression was not the best option in this scenario. I got up off of the ground, dusted off my clothes, and then fixed my hair so that it covered my pointed ears. When that was done, I was ready to be civilized with this person.

“Oh, don’t worry about it. It was an accident” I said to the girl.

Back to top Go down
Shan

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Sorsha nodded. "Um... If you don't mind, I-I have to run and get out of here," she said, mumbling like an insane person. She couldn't let that thing... That vampiric thing... Wait... It was a vampire. Duh, Sorsha! Sorsha's hand went to the hilt of one of her twin blades. Would it be following her? She had no clue. She smiled at the girl she'd bumped into. "I really am sorry... Drop by Longcoat Butchers some time and I'll make sure you get a discount."
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:54 pm

This girl was acting weird. She was stuttering and mumbling like a crazy person.
“Hey, are you okay? Is something wrong?” I asked her. I notice her reach for something and I instinctively assumed it was a gun or some sort of weapon. “No need to pull a weapon out.” I said.
Back to top Go down
Shan

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:02 pm

"Not for you," Sorsha said, glancing over her shoulder. Would the vampire really follow her? She didn't know. That other guy seemed more than capable of getting rid of it. She didn't draw her blade. She just felt reassured that they were there just in case. She looked at the girl, trying to make eye contact. "I'd have to be stupid, suicidal or plain idiotic to pull a weapon out in public. I'm Sorsha. Sorsha Longcoat."

She thought about asking her if she'd seen Glitch and Elora but she dismissed the thought. It was highly improbable.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:36 pm

“Everyone has their reasons,” I said to Sorsha as I pulled back the left side of my jacket, revealing a holstered Colt .45 M1911.

“Since we have time, why don’t you tell me yours” I said. Manners, Alice, don’t forget your manners. “Oh, where are my manners! I am Alice Monroe” I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Shan

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Sorsha smiled tentatively. "I think I'm being chased by... by a vampire of all things," she said, laughing a little nervously. Sorsha looked beyond her shoulder again. Still, she saw nothing. Nothing but the crowd and she didn't know if the crowd could conceal a vampire. Sorsha was a simple daugter of a butcher. She was none too bright on supernatural and magical folklore.

"I-I don't think she's following me anymore," Sorsha said and let her hand slip from the twin blades. She saw the gun and frowned. "What's your reason?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:05 pm

“Everyone has to protect themselves. Well, that and my formal military training makes me feel exposed without a gun.” I said. “Though you mentioned vampires. That is much more interesting than reasons. Tell me, what did they look like? I met one earlier in the Tauran Hospital. He killed one of the patients there for no apparent reason.” I look around for a place to sit.
Back to top Go down
The Captain

The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:12 pm

I stroll through town, my hands in my pockets of my hood, and My bow and quiver strung over my back.
I had left Mar, tied up in the forest just outside Capricorn.
I needed to restock my arrows, so I stroll down the plaza looking for a merchant who sold arrow tech.
Back to top Go down
http://marveldcuniverse.greatestboard.com/
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:21 pm

OOC: You make Capricon City seen like something from the middle ages. It is a modern city.
Back to top Go down
Shan

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Sorsha shrugged. "She looked... scary. Things started to appear out of nowhere around her. I think... I think she was magic... But she wanted to get both myself and this strange man. I know my way around a blade. My father is a butcher, as I said earlier. But she knew them more than I did."

Sorsha looked around, still a little anxious. She tugged on the sleeve of her coat and fiddled with her fingers. She was ready... for anything, really. Nearly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain

The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:19 pm

Ooc:Danny he is buying explosive arrows....Also there can be a forest outside a modern city...
Back to top Go down
Shan

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:30 pm

OOC: I'ma be against my "nice" demeanor and say this for you guys- SHUT UP AND POST! Trev, post, please?
Back to top Go down
The Captain

The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Ooc: Lol it's Danny's turn
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:31 pm

OOC: I know, but using the word merchant makes it seem like it is old.

BIC:

"Judging by what you said, I would have to say that she seemed like an illusionist to me," I said "Now, tell me about this strange man that the women wanted."
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:06 am

I walked into the plaza quietly, my red outfit and my height made me stand out, not to mention the large cut on the side of my face, but I didn't mind. I walked to a butcher and asked for one pound of steak, raw, of course. I put the wrapped up meat in my bag and walked into the gun shop and got a couple hundred rounds of my silver bullets. I then decided to sit by the fountain and read, the sun wasn't a problem because of my outfit.
Back to top Go down
The Captain

The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:15 pm

OOC I didn't know what else to call it xD
Bic
As I walk down the street I spot a weapons depot, and walk inside.
I browse their collations for some specialized arrow.
"Arrows..Arrows..Arrows" I mutter "Aw Arrows" as I approach the isle.
I grab a new quiver full of new specialized arrows and head to check out.
I pay the cashier and walk back to the square.
I buy a hot dog from a vendor and sit on a bench, eating it.
Back to top Go down
Shan

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:24 am

"I suppose the way he acted, he's a hunter," Sorsha shrugged. She shrugged. "We'll see how things end up later on, I guess. Whether or not I still have a pulse."

Sorsha's hand kept straying from her knives out of habit.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:27 am

"Was he wearing clothes that made him obviously look like a vampire?" I asked Sorsha.
Back to top Go down
Shan

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:05 am

"You know him?" Sorsha asked, surprised.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:07 am

"I met him at the hospital when he killed the patient in Room 398" I said. "He seemed nice except he killed someone and tried to scapegoat the blame onto a nearby Orc." I surveyed the crowd. "Hey, is that him?" I point at a man that fit his description.
Back to top Go down
Shan

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:12 am

Sorsha looked around in surprise. She looked. "Um... I don't know... I never got a good look at his face..."
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:23 pm

"You don't need to know the location of every freckle and hair on the man's face, just, ya know, the basic shape. You'd be surprised how different the shape of one's face is" Alice said to Sorsha.
Back to top Go down
Shan

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Sorsha nodded and looked around. "I don't know if he's caught up or not... I hope he hasn't, really. He'll have that vampire around him or something... right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strolling through the Plaza
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Immortales :: Terra Immortales :: Republic of Humanity :: Capricon City :: Gala Plaza-
Jump to: