HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] Two individuals were spotted fleeing the Tauran General Hospital after one of its patients, Josh Manson, was shot to death. If you see either of these individuals, please notify the police.

Strolling through the Plaza

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

Strolling through the Plaza - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:36 pm

I walked towards the girls, seeming to almost appear out of thin air next to them, "You know, it isn't polite to talk about someone you barely know."
Back to top Go down
Shan

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:47 pm

Sorsha jumped out of her skin and turned, pointing. "Y-you! What are you doing here?" she asked, scared now. Sorsha backed away a little, searching the air around them for the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:15 am

Alice turned to the vampire. "Yes, I do know that it is impolite, but who are you to insult one's manners? As I recall, you waltzed into a person's room and shot them before even learning their name." Alice prodded.

Last edited by Daniel on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://terratest2.rpg-board.net
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:19 am

"I knew his name, Mister Josh Manson, a man who killed 16 people to feed his bloodlust, he broke Vampiric law, so he had to be killed," I opened my book and crossed his name off.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:25 am

"Oh. So there is a order of vampires. How interesting." Alice mused to herself. "Is there some sort of hierarchy that establishes rules or is it just some common rule like punishment for murder." she asked the Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Shan

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:29 am

Sorsha just watched them talk. She turned around and nearly walked into a pole she she turned back and continued listening.
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:02 am

"Well you see we have a Hierarchy, but it's complicated. Here's the basics: Vampiric Council, Military Special Operations, Military Officers, Military, Bounty Hunters, Citizens, Vagabonds, Political Prisoners," I said cleaning my teeth.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:02 pm

"I can easily handle anything no matter how complex it is. You see, I have a extremely high IQ." Alice said proudly. Looking at her watch, she realized that she something better to do. "Well, I must be going." As she walked away, she had an instinctive urge to give Sorsha one of her phones. “I don’t know why, but I feel like I should give you this” she took one of her phones out and threw it to Sorsha. She turned back around and continued walking away. As she got to the edge of the street, a van pulled up. Two men in masks hopped out, threw a hood over Alice’s head, dragged her into the van, and then drove off.
Back to top Go down
Shan

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Sorsha caught the phone and looked up from it just in time to see Alice kidnapped. Her eyes widened, Sorsha jammed the phone into her pocket and started running. She wasn't heading in the same direction. No. She was after the police station.
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:01 pm

I pulled my pistols out and began shooting at the tires of the van. For someone with a very high IQ, she sure did seem to be oblivious to traps. I got on my motorcycle and rode after the truck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strolling through the Plaza   Strolling through the Plaza - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strolling through the Plaza
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Immortales :: Terra Immortales :: Republic of Humanity :: Capricon City :: Gala Plaza-
Jump to: