HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] Two individuals were spotted fleeing the Tauran General Hospital after one of its patients, Josh Manson, was shot to death. If you see either of these individuals, please notify the police.

Caravan of Rust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:23 am

Daniel jumped from branch to branch above the caravan of gypsies. The light from the caravan cast a ghastly glow into the dark forest in which they were traveling. Daniel had been tracking a group of lycanthropes for several days now. From what he could tell, this pack only had three members, but none the less, they were savage. Tonight, Daniel planned to end their wicked existence and spree of killing.
Back to top Go down
https://terratest2.rpg-board.net
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:28 am

Poison rested on the ground, staring up at the sea of stars that was the sky. Funny, how alive and awake she felt at night; and yet she was no different from most people; despite being a cannibal. Something moved out of the corner of her eye and, startled, Poison looked towards it. A man in the trees...? How did he get there? She wandered over to the tree and stared wordlessly up at him. Oh... he was pretty.... he'd make for a nice face to steal. She just stared at him, cocking her head to the side in curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:42 am

Daniel jumped onto a branch that was located near the middle of the caravan. He paused and took a deep breath; the lycanthropes were nearby. He looked around for someone with scars from either claws or teeth, typical lycanthrope characteristics, but the visual search was unsuccessful. He took another deep breath as the wind changed. This time he picked up the lycanthropes as well as something different. Odd… he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:47 am

Poison pursed her lips. "Hmmm..." As she watched the man, she walked towards the tree he'd moved to, slowly shrinking in size as she went; turning into a squirrel that skittered up the tree he was in and onto the branch he was on, turning back to normal when he wasn't looking and peeked over his shoulder, trying to see what he was looking at. Then she asked in his ear; "What're you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:59 am

"Hunting," he said instinctively before realizing that nobody else should be in the tree with him. He planted his hands on the branch, pivoted, and swung his body so that he was facing the person in the tree. It was a girl in her early twenties. Even in the dark Daniel could tell that she had pale skin, indigo eyes, and naturally red hair. He took a deep breath, that unknown smell was stronger which meant either she was the source of the scent or the scent was directly below him. He cautiously leaned forward and took another deep breath. She was definitely the source of the scent. “You don’t smell like a human. Nor are you vampire or werewolf. What are you?” He interrogated.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:14 am

She raised a red eyebrow. "How rude, I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about. Women never reveal secrets on their perfume; its almost offensive." She slowly pulled the hood of her white, ragged cloak down and crossed her legs. "What are you hunting? Better yet, why are you in a tree?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:23 am

“I can guarantee you that I am not smelling your perfume.” He leaned forward and took another breath. “What I am smelling permeates every pore on your body, not a regional smell like perfume. I’ll tell you what I am hunting then you’ll tell me what you are. I am hunting a pack of werewolves, they are within this caravan. Now tell me what you are?” He commanded while remaining as still as a statue, not letting his guard down. He didn’t know what this girl was, but he wasn’t going to let it catch him off guard.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:33 am

"Werewolves you say?" She asked, instantly intrigued. She leaned back when he leaned in to sniff at her again and cleared her throat. "Rude."
She looked down to where he'd been looking, getting a great idea--at least it sounded good to her. Slowly, she smiled. "Tell you what...." She looked up at him. "If you let me help you hunt them.... I'll tell you what I am, no strings attatched." She smirked and cocked her head to the side. This was going to be so easy.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:53 am

“Deal, but I cannot guarantee that you will survive the encounter with them and if you slow me down or allow them to escape, I will kill you myself,” he said. Gripping the branch with his hands, he swung his body to the underside of the branch, hanging upside down. He then let his legs drop down leaving him suspended from the branch for several moments before releasing his grip and silently dropping down to the ground, unnoticed by the numerous nearby gypsies. He stood there waiting for the girl.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:08 am

"Good deal." She dropped down after him, landing surprisingly light on her feet. "Whats your name, by the way?" She dusted herself off.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:14 am

"Do you want the modern variation or my true name?" He asked the girl. He didn't like the conversation, it distracted him from his objective. He could afford to be distracted when hunting a lyncanthrope, he could walk right into an ambush or miss them entirely and force him to prolong his search for another day. "You were in the caravan weren't you? I have you seen any unfamiliar faces recently, people with odd scars that look like they were claw or teeth marks, or prefer their meat to be extremely bloody." He asked the girl, her knowledge could be invaluable in finding his targets.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:29 am

"Doesn't matter which," She replied softly, crouching down in the bushes and staring like a predator at a group of gypsy men and one woman. "Them. I knew they were bad news.... " She glanced at him, ticking her head towards the group. "Here," She murmured, pressing the palm of her hand to his forehead suddenly. A shock of energy would go through him. "Now no one will hear your footsteps..."
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:36 am

She placed her hand on my forehead and I felt energized for a minute. "Thank you for that. My true name is Danielius Raimondas; however, my modern variation is Daniel Ray. Call me whatever variation of Daniel that you prefer." He stared at the group of werewolves. They hadn't transformed and their guards seemed to be down. Hopefully I could kill one or two of them before they could transform then deal with those that had he thought to himself. "Are you ready for this? You get bitten or scratched, I'll tear your head off." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:46 am

"Ha! You couldn't kill me if you tried!" She smirked. "In fact, I'm about to make this childs play for you." She slunk off into the darkness of the forest. The werewolves still just talked in their little circle... then one of them screamed all of a sudden, one of the men. A boa constrictor had slithered itself around his neck and started strangling it, causing the group to start panicking.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:58 am

"Stupid, stupid, stupid." Daniel muttered to himself. The man who was being constricted transformed into the wolf and tore the boa constrictor to bits. The group followed his exampled and transformed. They were now anticipating an attack. Daniel rushed into the fray before the werewolves could scatter and attack the rest of the caravan. He targeted the nearest werewolf. It turned towards him and pulled its arm back, and swung at him. He caught the beast's wrist and punched the outside of the elbow. There was a sickening crunch and the werewolf's arm bent at an unnatural angle. It howled with with pain. Daniel punched it in its throat to silence it then hooked his leg behind the werewolf's and brought the 8 ft beast to the ground. Daniel jabbed his hand's through the animal's throat and torn out it's jugular. Daniel's fangs were out and he taunted the other werewolves to challenge him.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:17 am

The snake, rather than become bloody when it was torn, faded as it was flung away from the werewolf; and illusion. As Daniel started taunting the other werewolves, two other 'Daniels' somehow appeared at his side, intimidating the werewolves. From above in the trees, there came another sound.
"AWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Poison mimicked the wolves howling and, seemingly from nowhere, dove down from one of the trees, landing on one of the werewolves backs. It freaked out, trying to get her off. It ran to slam its back against the tree, but she flipped herself over just in time to avoid it, the werewolf dazed from slamming its back into the tree. She's on its back again quickly and grabs the top jaw of the werewolf and starts pulling, her hands bleeding as she pulls against the teeth, the werewolf holwing in pain... as she snaps its head back so hard that she pulls the top of the werewolfs head off by ripping off the top of its jaw.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:52 pm

After seeing its comrades fall in battle, the last werewolf turned and begun to flee. Daniel determined to kill it before it escaped, quickly snapped into action and pursued the werewolf. For some reason, the werewolf didn’t run on all fours; it must have been a newly infected person. Daniel lunged and sunk his hand into the werewolf’s hamstring, preventing it from going fast than a slow walk. The werewolf turned and swung at Daniel, he ducked, and the werewolf’s arm swung over his head; this exposed the werewolf’s stomach. Taking advantage of the opportunity, Daniel stabbed his hand through the werewolf’s abdominal wall. The werewolf howled with pain and attempted to bite Daniel’s shoulder. Daniel moved, but the werewolf’s teeth grazed his collarbone causing several small lacerations. Daniel kicked the werewolf’s legs out from under it. With the creature on its stomach, Daniel place a foot at the base of neck then grabbed the werewolf’s head and pulled until it was torn from its body.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:06 am

Poison watched from a distance as he slaughtered the werewolf. Then, making sure that no one was looking besides Daniel, she tilted her head back. The scent of blood hung heavy in the hair and it made her so damned hungry...
As she tilted her head back, she made her teeth sharper, and pointier.... good for tearing flesh with, she found. She leaned down over the body of the werewolf and sank her teeth into it, ripping the top layer of flesh and fur off and tossing it aside so she could get to the muscle.She tore the flesh from the bone and snapped her teeth down, loving the taste of flesh on her tongue. She could practically feel her body absorbing the energy. Damn it was good to be a shapeshifter....
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:40 am

Daniel walked back to the caravan. His cuts burned as the lycanthropy disease tried in vain to infect him. The girl was near one of the werewolves' bodies, she looked like she was eating it. Taking a closer look, she WAS eating it. "That is utterly disgusting," he said to her as he lean up against a tree. "I believe we had a deal, miss... ummm, I don't believe I got your name."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:12 am

Poison glanced at him and pulled herself up, licking the blood off of her lips. "I'm Poison.... and it's no more disgusting than drinking blood. I saw those fangs." Her eyes narrowed at him, her face half covered in the lycans blood. "And yes, we had a deal..." She wiped her face clean and stood up, smiling slowly. "I am a shapeshifter.... and as you can see.... this is my best method of stealing forms..."
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:19 am

"There is a major difference, young Miss Poison. You see, a human is not a freak of nature like lycanthrope. I guess the best metaphor for comparing drinking blood to eating a lycanthrope would be sex and incest. Technically they are the same thing, but one is shunned upon by society." He said to Poison.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:26 am

Poison sheepishly stepped away from the lycanthrope. "And blood drinking isn't?" She quirked her eyebrow at him and crossed her arms, leaning against a tree. "I'm afraid I'm not here to impress you. I'm a shapeshifter; its what I do to survive these lands. I am, afterall, hunted by a few." She went around a tree and stared at him. "You're not one of the hunters for my kind, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:33 am

"No, I am not a hunter for your 'kind'. I am not a Council hunter nor am I even on good terms with the Council. You see, I am what they would call a rogue vampire. I am hunted by the Council's thralls because I murdered a few vampires. You'd think they would let me off since I helped found the Council, but nope." He said.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:37 am

Poison came out completely from behind a tree and knelt down beside the lycans body again, extremely hungry but now completely embarassed that someone had seen her feeding. "And you just hunt Lycans for fun? Surely you didn't follow my caravan all the way to Malatu for a pleasure hunt..."
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:39 am

"I hunt lycanthropes because they are the enemy of the vampires. The Council won't admit it, but they've been at war with them since we, the vampires, were created. I also hunt Council hunters because I hate the Council." He mused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caravan of Rust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caravan of Rust
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Immortales :: Terra Immortales :: Malatu-
Jump to: