HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] Two individuals were spotted fleeing the Tauran General Hospital after one of its patients, Josh Manson, was shot to death. If you see either of these individuals, please notify the police.

Caravan of Rust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

Caravan of Rust - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:27 am

Poison shrugged. "Awful true to your duty, aren't you? Even so," She picked herself up again. "I'm glad that Shapeshifters aren't considered a threat to you--you seem a little more powerful than I would like to go up against; that being said...." She looked at him. "Considering its quite a ways back to the Republic, feel free to stay with my Caravan."
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:31 pm

"I don't come upon shapeshifters often, and when I they usually don't cause much trouble," Daniel said to Poison while thinking about her offer. "Sure, I'll stay with the Caravan. It's not necessary, but I'll enjoy the company."
Back to top Go down
https://terratest2.rpg-board.net
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:17 am

"Wonderful," She murmured and offered her hand. "Come then.... We were going to have a rather... interesting bonfire tonight." She giggled mischeiviously. "We Gypsies do have... strange 'rituals,' if you will. Feel free to participate in it, or not." She shrugged with one shoulder and grabbed his wrist softly, tugging him over to her caravan.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Daniel followed Poison. He was not sure if he wanted to participate in the ritual depending on what it was. He made sure to take note of his surrounding in the event that he had to flee the Caravan.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:33 am

Poison led Daniel over to a large bonfire, where some were dancing and others were.... quite busy on the ground. With the children put away the adults were doing an..... interesting 'dance' with their lovers around the fire. Each of them slicing their wrists and making their lover drink some before continueing on with their business, the aroma of blood heavy in the air even to a humans nose.
"Interesting, yes? The pagans say it will free our bodies and minds all at once....." As she spoke it was noticable that some heavy type of weed or plant was being burned in the fire as well, making one feel.... woozy.

(Those damned hippies.... XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:20 pm

Upon seeing the people dancing and cutting themself, Daniel was filled the utter disgust. "It seems so pointless to damage ones body. You could even consider it a waste of life if one did that." he said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:21 pm

"I agree, actually," She smiled at him. "I'm not a pagan myself. It is ah... an interesting display none the less. I'd thought you'd like it better actually, you ARE a vampire, yes?" She laughed softly. "Use it to your advantage if you please; Consider it a... Wine tasting~"
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:44 pm

"I dislike the act of self-mutilation, not the blood. Perhaps I don't like it because of the era I grew up in where it was so easy to become disfigured in every day life." He explained to Poison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caravan of Rust   Caravan of Rust - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caravan of Rust
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Immortales :: Terra Immortales :: Malatu-
Jump to: